Log file parsing

workthe...@gmail.com

Jul 24, 2016, 10:14:04 PM7/24/16
to mongodb-user
Just wanted to announce that worktheme.com has now added support for log file parsing based on user feedback. We no longer support continuous monitoring, thus eliminating the need for running any scripts on the user-side. The site is also revamped for better usability.

The Mongodb log files upto 200 MB can be parsed fully within the browser itself and transformed into summary reports, without the need for bulky transfer of logs over the network.

By the way, worktheme.com is a log file / query analysis tool for mongodb. We are continuously refining the solution.

Thanks for using the site!
Worktheme Team