C#/.NET driver 1.6.1 released

Robert Stam

Oct 24, 2012, 3:06:11 PM10/24/12
to mongodb-...@googlegroups.com, mongod...@googlegroups.com, mongodb...@googlegroups.com
Version 1.6.1 of the C#/.NET driver is now available.

This is a minor release containing a few bug fixes, particularly related to
ReadPreference support and sending commands to secondaries.

An online version of the release notes is available at:

The list of JIRA issues resolved in this release is available at:

The C#/.NET driver is available for download in source or binary form (.msi
installer or .zip file) from:

Note: if you download the zip file, depending on how you unzip the file you may
need to "Unblock" the help file. You can do so by right clicking on the
"CSharpDriverDocs.chm" file and selecting Properties, and then clicking on the
"Unblock" button. You will need to "Unblock" the help file if you see the
message "Navigation to webpage was canceled" where the help text would normally
appear.

The C#/.NET driver is also available on NuGet at:

Online documentation is available at:

The online API reference documentation is available at:

Bugs and suggestions can be submitted at:

Questions can be posted on the mongodb-user group:

We monitor this group and will be happy to answer any questions you post here.

The .C#/NET driver team
Robert, Craig and Sridhar

Robert Stam

Oct 25, 2012, 11:33:13 PM10/25/12
to mongodb...@googlegroups.com, mongodb-...@googlegroups.com, mongod...@googlegroups.com
Sorry, it was a permissions error.

Can you try again and let me know if the problem is fixed?

Thanks!

On Thu, Oct 25, 2012 at 11:31 PM, Nik Kolev <nko...@gmail.com> wrote:
The list of resolved JIRA issues goes to an error page. Logging in jira does not fix the issue.

Robert Stam

Oct 26, 2012, 12:22:45 AM10/26/12
to mongodb...@googlegroups.com, mongodb-...@googlegroups.com, mongod...@googlegroups.com
I'll take a closer look at your Google groups question in the morning, but it woud be worth trying 1.6.1 since a few of the JIRAs resolved are related to ReadPreference. Let's continue that discussion on your other message.

On Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 12:06 AM, Nik Kolev <nko...@gmail.com> wrote:
works now. thanks.

btw i wanted to see if an issue on the list may perhaps fix my problem described here: https://groups.google.com/d/topic/mongodb-csharp/gDCGN1BrGy8/discussion , but it doesn't look likely. have you been able to take a look and perhaps know what the issue may be?