[VOTE] Flatten Maven Plugin

Olivier Lamy

Mar 31, 2020, 12:03:21 AM3/31/20
to mojoha...@googlegroups.com
Hi
I'd like to release flatten-maven-plugin 1.2.2

Vote 72H with lazy success :)

My +1

cheers

Hervé Boutemy

Apr 2, 2020, 12:56:39 AM4/2/20
to mojoha...@googlegroups.com
+1
(in addition to Stephanie Wang's vote in other thread)

tested build reproducibility: with JDK 11, ran "mvn verify buildinfo:buildinfo -Dreference.repo=https://oss.sonatype.org/content/repositories/orgcodehausmojo-1164"
as expected, the resulting fingerprint is different, given I did not yet release parent POM :)
but the interesting result is that I confirm I got exactly the same bytecode as Olivier: once plugins will be upgraded, the build will be reproducible, and this release corresponds to the source code published (even if it requires manual check)

Olivier Lamy

Apr 2, 2020, 7:51:35 AM4/2/20
to mojoha...@googlegroups.com
Vote passed

+1: Stephanie, Hervé, Olivier

Pushing the Release button now!
Enjoy!

Stephanie Wang

Apr 2, 2020, 10:32:00 AM4/2/20
to mojoha...@googlegroups.com
Great -- thank you! Confirming that the release artifact is available in Maven Central. Thanks again for your help!

--

Stephanie Wang

stephwang@google.com

Developer Programs Engineer