will there updates for mobileorg?

Daniel Thom

May 6, 2014, 5:12:28 PM5/6/14
to mobileor...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

i love mobileorg and use it every day.

But will there be updates in the future?

Better UI, Widgets, etc?

It is a bit calm in the last months...

Daniel

Matthew Jones

May 7, 2014, 12:55:03 AM5/7/14
to mobileorg-android on behalf of Daniel Thom
I hope to get back to it soon but I just haven't had a lot of time lately

Daniel

Henning Weiss

Aug 16, 2014, 12:43:52 PM8/16/14
to mobileor...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I have discontinued my work with MobileOrg. Instead I have started a new project called "mOrgAnd". It is a rewrite/redesign of MobileOrg and uses Git for synchronization. You can check out its github page here.

Henning

Carlo Sosa

Aug 18, 2014, 7:53:41 PM8/18/14
On Saturday, August 16, 2014 9:43:52 AM UTC-7, Henning Weiss wrote:
> Hi,
>

> I have discontinued my work with MobileOrg. Instead I have started a new project called "mOrgAnd". It is a rewrite/redesign of MobileOrg and uses Git for synchronization. You can check out its github page here.
>

> Henning

Hi Henning,

Those this fork contain the same features as MobileOrg-Android? How it feels and works? If it does, I will migrate immediately.

Thanks,
-- Carlos

Henning Weiss

Aug 19, 2014, 4:04:14 PM8/19/14
to mobileorg-android
Hi Carlo,

It works well enough that I use it on a daily basis. It seems stable and you can find a list of features here. Capturing and editing nodes works, but it's not pretty ;)

I would recommend not changing to mOrgAnd yet, unless you are an Android developer. Otherwise you'd might want to wait until the first beta release.

Henning