Vacancy for Asterisk Programmer

Prawesh Shrestha

Mar 18, 2014, 7:32:36 AM3/18/14
to mobile-social-networking-nepal
Hi,

We are looking for individual to work as Asterisk Programmer with our team. Ideally, the candidate should have good understanding of Linux environment along with some working experience of asterisk system.

Even if you do not have specific professional experience but have worked with Asterisk and/or VOIP systems as part of your college / hobby project and are looking to expand your base on Asterisk systems, please feel free to apply.

If you think you are the one we are looking for, please send your CV to car...@yipl.com.np. Please mention "Asterisk Programmer" in your email subject.

--
With Regards,
Prawesh

--

Prawesh Shrestha
Project Manager

------------------------------
Project Engineer
YoungInnovations Pvt. Ltd.
GPO 8974 CPC 241
Kumaripati, Lalitpur, Nepal
P: +977-1-2291892
-----------------------------
-----------------------------
Skype: praweshsth
-----------------------------
*DISCLAIMER*
This email contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system.
----------------------------

Nishan Aryal

Mar 19, 2014, 2:40:45 AM3/19/14
to mobile-social-n...@googlegroups.com
@prawesh bro what actually is asterisk programmer?

On 3/18/14, Prawesh Shrestha <prawesh....@yipl.com.np> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> We are looking for individual to work as *Asterisk Programmer *with our
> team. Ideally, the candidate should have good understanding of Linux
> environment along with some working experience of asterisk system.
>
> Even if you do not have specific professional experience but have worked
> with Asterisk and/or VOIP systems as part of your college / hobby project
> and are looking to expand your base on Asterisk systems, please feel free
> to apply.
>
> If you think you are the one we are looking for, please send your CV to
> car...@yipl.com.np. Please mention "Asterisk Programmer" in your email
> subject.
>
> --
> With Regards,
> Prawesh
>
> --
>

> *Prawesh Shrestha*
> Project Manager
> Mobile Social Networking Nepal
> ------------------------------
> Project Engineer
> YoungInnovations Pvt. Ltd.
> GPO 8974 CPC 241
> Kumaripati, Lalitpur, Nepal
> P: +977-1-2291892
> -----------------------------
> W: http://mobilenepal.net, http://yipl.com.np
> E: in...@mobilenepal.net, prawesh....@yipl.com.np
> T: @mobilenepal, @praweshsth
> GG: http://groups.google.com/group/mobile-social-networking-nepal
> -----------------------------
> Skype: praweshsth
> -----------------------------
> *DISCLAIMER*
> This email contains confidential information and is intended only for the
> delete this e-mail from your system.

Prawesh Shrestha

Mar 19, 2014, 3:56:51 AM3/19/14
to mobile-social-networking-nepal
Nishan,

Asterisk is a free and open source framework for building communications applications. It can be used to develop PBX, VOIP gateways etc.

For information: please visit http://www.asterisk.org/
With Regards,
Prawesh

--