Mobile Opportunities and GAME Studios

Razan

Sep 12, 2014, 3:40:33 AM9/12/14
to mobile-social-n...@googlegroups.com
Dear Mobile enthusiast,

I have been seeing a lot of vacancy job posted on this group regarding mobile development and I am glad to see active participations of people through this group. I have also noticed that most of the vacancy are going waste due to the lack of Skilled iOS and Android Developers. There are also participates in this groups who are desperate to develop their skills as mobile developers (iOS or Android) to come to list of rare developers who are invited for job.

However, despite of the demand there has always been less supply. So, we (i am developer ) who create solution for customers via mobile apps thought why not create solution for this demand as well. Mobile Nepal is conducting series of development courses, but I believe to become a competent and high value developer, you need to go through vigorous learning process with dedicated time allocated for it.

To be short we came up with GAME Studios. We are "Games & Apps for Mobile Education Studios", who focuses on delivering high value skilled developers in iOS & Android App and Game Development field. We are mobile expert with more than 4 years of experience in this field. I am one of the old member of mobile nepal and most of us might have met. We are currently starting with iOS app development course, and Android App development course under design. We have been preparing ourselves to tap gaming market as well with iOS and Android Game Development Courses. Let us know if anyone have any queries or feedbacks.

Connect with us to know more about these releases via

Any enthusiast who wants to be process of future career are welcomed. Our website is

Have a look and have your say. Have a nice day.

Sincere Regards,
Rajan Maharjan

Krishna Shrestha

Sep 12, 2014, 2:06:18 PM9/12/14
to mobile-social-n...@googlegroups.com
Hello Rajan

I would like to say excellent initiative. but it does not seem different to what other institute are doing. Lets minimize fee to minimal cost at first and give option to pay full fee when student have job. Thus we can develop a strong mobile dev. community. Its only my thought :)

Krishna Shrestha
Android Dev. Engineer

--

---

Rajan Maharjan

Sep 12, 2014, 11:05:57 PM9/12/14
to mobile-social-n...@googlegroups.com
Hi Krishna,

Thank you very much for your thoughts and wishes. Every good things comes with price. And I don't want to compromise with quality of training we provide. Price cap also reduces the noise and act as barrier to filter out candidates who are not desperate to learn. Prices and Values are different. It is very important to understand prices and values. Yes we are new but we will do things differently. We care because I have same background as most students do and that is what it matters.

I understand that the students might not be able to pay full at first. We are working on introducing referral program to minimize the course cost and also a scholarship program in future so that most students can get benefit from our course to build their future career. We will be using mac machines to teach students which needs high investment, that affected the fee structure. In future we will definitely introduce more programs which will help financially to talented students and discounts as well.

Thank you for your feedback. Heartily appreciated.
--
Er. Rajan Maharjan
Startup Entrepreneur

Deepak Pant

Sep 13, 2014, 10:30:34 PM9/13/14
to mobile-social-n...@googlegroups.com
Hello,
        You are providing excellent topics for beginners. As Krishna explained its no different then any other institutes. Price is way too high for 48 hours of course. I understand theres always higher price for higher quality.
       You should offer job placement after course is complete that will attract more job hungry learners. After all there are numbers  of vacancies for those candidates.
       And one last thing you don't need bachelor degree for learning these courses. It would be good if you remove barrier of bachelor degree.

       Its only a friendly suggestion from a game developer.

Thank you,
Deepak Pant

Gmail

Sep 13, 2014, 11:41:33 PM9/13/14
to mobile-social-n...@googlegroups.com
Hi deepak,

Glad to hear from a game developer. I guess u haven't gone thru the website regarding job n minimum requirement criteria for course enrolment. Plz go thru it first.

Can u kindly let me know which institutes are offering same courses as ours? Please visit our course details page to know more about courses. I would love to know their Fee structure n compare theirs with ours.

May be after that we will change fee structure as well. Thanks for letting me know.

Regards

Sent from my iPhone

Rojan Pradhan

Sep 14, 2014, 12:13:12 AM9/14/14
to mobile-social-n...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
Can I get the fee structure?
Thanks

Rojan Raj Pradhan

Program Manager

View9 Pvt. Ltd.
Jyatha Marg,Kantipath, Kathmandu, Nepal
http://view9.com.np, http://view9.com.au, http://view9.co

View9 Signature banner

WARNING-This email and any attachments may be confidential and/or subject of legal privilege intended only for use by the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this message in error and that any dissemination, copying or use of this message or attachment is strictly forbidden, as is the disclosure of the information therein. If received in error, please delete the e-mail and tell us by return e-mail. Because e-mails and attachments may be interfered with, may contain computer viruses or other defects and may not be successfully replicated on other systems, you must be cautious in placing reliance on them. View9 Technologies can not guarantee that what you receive is what is sent. If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an e-mail purportedly sent by View9 Technologies please contact us immediately. Before opening or using attachments, check them for viruses and defects. View9 Technologies liability is limited to resupplying any affected attachments.

Deepak Pant

Sep 14, 2014, 12:54:34 AM9/14/14
to mobile-social-n...@googlegroups.com
Hello Razan,
                    I am not from Kathmandu. I have no access to any informations about institutes but I heard Institute named Aptech provides IOS training.

Thank You

Gmail

Sep 14, 2014, 3:38:34 AM9/14/14
to mobile-social-n...@googlegroups.com
Please check website course page for more here. Http://www.gamestudios.me/

Sent from my iPhone

Rajan Maharjan

Sep 15, 2014, 10:39:26 PM9/15/14
to mobile-social-n...@googlegroups.com
Hello Deepak,

Thank you for your information regarding Aptech. We will go through it and let our users know how we can restructure our fee structure and learning packages so that every one gets benefit of the course.

Regards,