Invitation to participate Integrity Ideathon - December 18, 2014

Prawesh Shrestha

Dec 8, 2014, 6:55:43 AM12/8/14
to mobile-social-networking-nepal

Hi,

Integrity Action and YoungInnovations are organizing Integrity Ideathon on December 18, 2014, Thursday at Hotel Greenwich Village, Kupondole, Lalitpur (Map).

Integrity Ideathon is a one day hackathon where developers, designers and subject matter experts gather to develop software or games to help young people and students learn about integrity, corruption, civic values, fairness, and justice.

The primary aim of the ideathon is to build an interactive online portal to be used by young people and students around the world. We want our partners (students, lecturers and teachers) to be able to interact with one another using the interactive learning portal.

The challenge of the ideathon is to devise specific components for the portal. Specifically we are looking for apps in the portal that help students and young people learn integrity in one of three ways:

  • By increasing their knowledge about integrity, corruption, civic values, fairness, justice

  • By changing their attitudes towards these issues

  • By capturing what they are doing about these issues as part of exercises in and out of the classroom that are supported by their schools, universities and teachers.

The winner of Ideathon will receive cash prize of NPR 30,000, 1st runner up will receive NPR 20,000 and 2nd runner up will receive NPR.10,000.

In this regard, we would like to invite you to participate in it. Please visit http://events.yipl.com.np/ideathon-2 for registration.

Note: For further more detail about the Ideathon, we have attached the concept note herewith.

aayushr...@yipl.com.np

01-5008737