How to change text size of android timepicker ?

Binod Pariyar

Sep 24, 2014, 5:15:30 AM9/24/14
to mobile-social-n...@googlegroups.com
 I'm developing a alarm application and need to increase the size of text of time picker

Prawesh Shrestha

Sep 24, 2014, 5:19:50 AM9/24/14
to mobile-social-networking-nepal
Hi Binod,

Do mention which platform you are developing the app in. It will be easy for others to reply correct answer to you.

--

---

With Regards,
--

Prawesh Shrestha
Manager, Community Innovation

Rakeeb Rajbhandari

Sep 24, 2014, 5:23:43 AM9/24/14
to mobile-social-n...@googlegroups.com

On Wed, Sep 24, 2014 at 3:00 PM, Binod Pariyar <binodpa...@gmail.com> wrote:
 I'm developing a alarm application and need to increase the size of text of time picker

--

---

----------------------------
Rakeeb Rajbhandari
BBIS Graduate
Android Developer

Rakeeb Rajbhandari

Sep 24, 2014, 5:34:53 AM9/24/14
to mobile-social-n...@googlegroups.com
i read that to be a date picker. sorry. you could check this library out: https://github.com/SimonVT/android-numberpicker

Krishna Karki

Sep 24, 2014, 3:14:18 PM9/24/14
to mobile-social-n...@googlegroups.com
Hi developers,
First thanks for the suggestions and this group
Binod and me are working together on the same project which is about android alarm app. We used core android UI timepicker which is not being responsive on all devices. Only the problem is font size is too small on some devices and not scrollable by fingers. Is it possible to increase font size of timepicker or there are  some other customizable plugins available as well for timepicker, please suggest us.