Invitation to attend Interactive Seminar Event on 'Learning Mobile Apps & Games Development'

Razan

Sep 22, 2014, 10:16:10 AM9/22/14
to mobile-social-n...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

Last week we have organized a survey on "Learning Mobile Apps & Games Development". The response was very good and there were lot of queries from the respondents. After receiving great responses from the number of interested participants in the survey, we are proud to host first ever Seminar Event focusing on Mac Environment and Learning Mobile Apps & Game Development.

This seminar will be focused on addressing to all queries, on "Learning Curve", "Game Development Basics" and many more interactive sessions. You can join the event via following facebook link.

Please pass it on to your friends who wanted to join this event. Also, the seats are limited.

Regards,
Rajan Maharjan