how to pay to google for android license fee $25 from Nepal?

Krishna Karki

Jan 8, 2016, 8:03:40 AM1/8/16
to Mobile Social Networking Nepal
HI Developers,

As we all know that google requires $25 payment for membership program through credit card. But we dont have credit cards and paypal no  available in Nepal.
There are many apps uploaded by Nepal on play store. How do they manage to do it? Can we make payment from other's credit card who are out of Nepal to our google account? Please suggest me how to manage it.

Thanks in advance,
Krishna

Prawesh Shrestha

Jan 8, 2016, 8:06:03 AM1/8/16
to Mobile Social Networking Nepal

Try to reach the guys from Google developers group. They might be able to help you with the payment.

All the best!

--

---
With Regards,

Prawesh Shrestha
Manager, Community Innovations
YoungInnovations Pvt. Ltd.
GPO 8974 CPC 241
Kumaripati, Lalitpur, Nepal
P: +977-1-5008737
-----------------------------
-----------------------------
Skype: praweshsth
-----------------------------
*DISCLAIMER*
This email contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system.
----------------------------

Krishna Karki

Jan 8, 2016, 8:30:01 AM1/8/16
to mobile-social-n...@googlegroups.com
Thank you Prawesh for kind info. Can you give me the link  Google developers group please. Actually i m not in that group.

--

---

Prawesh Shrestha

Jan 8, 2016, 8:35:11 AM1/8/16