Apples's Swift - New Programming Language in Town

samundra shrestha

Jun 3, 2014, 4:22:24 AM6/3/14
to mobile-social-n...@googlegroups.com
Hello friends,

If you haven't heard already about Apple's Swift Programming language Here is the link https://developer.apple.com/swift/ . This new programming language is supposed to replace Objective-C in long run for the iOS Development. I posted it here so everyone will be aware of the new programming language.

Prawesh Shrestha

Jun 3, 2014, 5:46:59 AM6/3/14
to mobile-social-networking-nepal
Thank you Samundra for the information... have you started using it??

--

---

With Regards,
Prawesh

--

Prawesh Shrestha
Project Manager

samundra shrestha

Jun 3, 2014, 5:53:34 AM6/3/14
to mobile-social-n...@googlegroups.com
No, I haven't used it. Information was put here so those who find it interesting can follow up with upcoming updates.