GS10A Android Course Class - Beginner to Pro Starting Next Week!

Razan

Dec 23, 2014, 8:53:24 AM12/23/14
to mobile-social-n...@googlegroups.com
Dear Mobile Enthusiasts,

Last week, GAME Studios participated in the GDG DevFest Event which was held on Trade Tower, Kathmandu on 20th Dec, 2014. We presented in ignition session to explain about what are our goals and future plan of GAME Studios. To be short, we are trying to prepare army of SKILLED mobile developers which is growing demand of current IT scenario in Mobile Apps and Game Development field.

In the event, we announced two winners for Android Course. I would like to write down their name to confirm their prizes.

The winners name are :

1. Matrika Ghimire
2. Amar Shrestha

Winners shall receive respective email as well.

We would like to congratulate the winners and would like to request them to contact GAME Studios office for obtaining their prizes. We are planning to give more free course prizes to students in coming future as well in iOS / android application & game development courses.

Connect with us by liking our Facebook fan page at http://www.facebook.com/gamestudiosnepal to stay update to date about FREE Courses Prizes.

We are starting Android Beginner to Pro Course from next week and would like to inform interested candidates to book their seat within this week. To book you seat fill the following interest form.

For more about course details, please visit below.

Hope to meet enthusiasts mobile developers and Happy Mobile Programming.

All the best,

Er. Rajan Maharjan
Founder @ GAMES