Senior Android Engineer (New Relic)

Jason Poole

Sep 30, 2014, 4:13:44 PM9/30/14
to mobile-...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,
We've currently got an open position for a Senior Android Engineer on the mobile application performance monitoring team at New Relic. In case you are not familiar with New Relic Mobile, we provide a SaaS mobile application monitoring solution to quickly find problem areas in your apps and help create even better products that delight your customers. Check out our website for more information: http://newrelic.com/mobile-monitoring

We're looking for a senior engineer to join our team where they will build tools to help Android developers everywhere improve their apps. They will get to dive deep into the Android APIs and stay up to date on the latest tools and frameworks being used in the mobile development ecosystem. The right person will ideally have experience building, shipping, and supporting Android applications at scale. Experience with other mobile platforms would be a bonus as well. This job is located in Portland, OR.

For more details about this position or to apply, please see the the posing on our site: http://newrelic.com/about/careers?jvi=obRwZfwh,Job

You can also contact me with any questions at jpo...@newrelic.com.

Thanks!
Jason Poole