Responsive Field Day this Friday!

Jason Grigsby

Sep 21, 2015, 3:50:27 PM9/21/15
to mobile-...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

Responsive Field Day, the conference we've been organizing, is this Friday! [1]

I have a favor to ask of you. We're close to breakeven which is comforting. However, our goal has always been to be able to donate any proceeds to programs that support open web technologies, the tech community and education.

So we're making one final push for tickets for the event. Please pass on the word to anyone or any groups you know who might be interested.

Here's a short synopsis:

Responsive Field Day, September 25th, Revolution Hall, Portland, Only $175!
Amazing lineup including Ethan Marcotte, Jen SImmons, Brad Frost, Jeremy Keith, and many more.

Thank you. I hope to see you Friday!

-Jason

[1] If you ever saw how stressed I was before a Mobile Portland meeting, you can imagine how much I'm freaking out this week. :-)