Why is Your App Slow? And How to Fix It! — Monday, October 27th

Jason Grigsby

Oct 16, 2014, 7:33:44 PM10/16/14
to mobile-...@googlegroups.com
We've got a great topic this month entitled Why is Your App Slow? And How to Fix It! presented by Jonathan Karon from New Relic.

And to learn more about the meeting, I'm going to ask you to do us a favor. Join us on Meetup.com:

We've decided to move the meeting announcements and RSVPs to Meetup.com. We're doing this to help more people find out about the meetings. And we're doing it to make it easier for people to update and maintain the calendar.

Please sign up for Mobile Portland on Meetup.com. Eventually, we're likely going to shutter the Mobile Portland web site and the separate announcements mailing list. The Google Group will likely stick around unless everyone starts using Meetup.com's discussion groups instead.

But we'd like to consolidate on Meetup.com as much as possible so please sign up asap. We hope to see you at the meeting this month!