JOB: UX Designer/Developer @ Rivermark Community Credit Union/Beaverton

h...@rivermarkcu.org

Dec 11, 2014, 6:08:53 PM12/11/14
to mobile-...@googlegroups.com

Are you passionate about digital design and user experience? Do you thrive in a collaborative, hands-on environment? Do you have a proven track record of success in web development and responsive design? You’ll be interested in Rivermark Community Credit Union’s UX Designer/Developer opportunity!

Our UX Designer/Developer will design and develop optimal online user experiences for our members. You’ll provide tactical support and collaborate with cross-functional teams to guide and implement online user experiences that support web, online and mobile banking, apps, third-party website integration and email.

The ideal candidate will have advanced to expert knowledge of XHTML, HTML5, CSS, JavaScript, Ajax/jQuery and XML. Minimum five years experience in website design and front end development and one year web development experience necessary. Advanced knowledge of responsive web design standards is essential. An online portfolio that demonstrates UI/UX design expertise across web, mobile and tablet experiences required. Bachelor’s degree in interaction design, user experience design or related degree and/or UX certification will put you ahead of the competition.

Please apply online at www.rivermarkcu.org.