Chris Perret

Elia Freedman

Oct 24, 2014, 3:54:53 PM10/24/14
to mobile-...@googlegroups.com
Saw this come through on Meetup.com. Can someone follow up with him? Could be an interesting presentation.

Elia

---

Hey guys
We've got a new startup rolling in PDX (Nacho Cove). Previously we did Nukona (acquired by Symantec). That rollercoaster was 18 months from start to exit. I'd be happy to discuss what we did, where we screwed up, how the exit process went and other aspects of mobile startups. Let me know if this is of interest to the group.

-chris
October 24, 2014 10:38 AM

Elia Freedman

Oct 24, 2014, 4:10:24 PM10/24/14
to mobile-...@googlegroups.com
Sorry, everyone. My mistake. Meant this for the steering committee.
Elia