JOB: Looking for developer to join our Mobile App Startup

Sean Peterson

Dec 10, 2014, 6:42:16 PM12/10/14
to mobile-...@googlegroups.com
Hello my name is Sean Peterson,

I am Co-Founder of Cliq, a group based photo sharing platform. We are looking to bring on a couple of developers to bring our idea to life. We have a small amount of code written, and all of the wire-frames finished. The idea has a great upside and we have a lot of interest from potential investors. However, we are lacking the right development team to legitimize our company. We are looking for passionate individuals that want to join a startup, or freelancers to contract with.

The languages that we are using are: Css 3, Objective C, HTML 5, and Javascript.

If you are interested then contact me at seanpet...@gmail.com

Best,

Sean D Peterson