Digital Marketing Summit Portland

Jason Grigsby

Jun 6, 2016, 6:13:55 PM6/6/16
to mobile-...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

Long time, no chat. I miss our monthly meetings.

The folks behind Digital Summit reached out to me. They're coming to Portland for the first time and wondered how to connect with the community. I like it when conferences start making Portland a destination so I offered to help out. I think I may even end up on a panel.

Anyways, the conference looks pretty good. Geared more towards marketing and analytics folks. Details at:

They've offered a discount code for Mobile Portland folks: MPDX50, good for $50 off registration.

If you know of people in your organization who might be interested, please pass it on. I'd like the event to be successful so more conferences come to our town.

Thanks,

Jason