Responsive Field Day, September 25th at Revolution Hall

Jason Grigsby

Jul 9, 2015, 5:32:33 PM7/9/15
to mobile-...@googlegroups.com
tl;dr - Responsive Field Day, September 25th, Revolution Hall, Portland, $175 https://www.responsivefieldday.com

Hi everyone,

It's been a long time. I hope all is well. I miss seeing everyone once a month. But I don't miss organizing monthly meetings. ;-)

At the final Mobile Portland meeting, we mentioned that the next thing we were going to do was bring a conference to Portland. It is happening!

I can't tell you how excited I am about this. We just returned from Brighton, England where we watched Responsive Day Out, the conference that we're importing to Portland. It was a fabulous event.

And we've got a crazy good lineup. Here's the people we've announced:

* Ethan Marcotte
* Stephanie Rieger
* Jeremy Keith
* Yesenia Perez-Cruz
* Jen Simmons
* Brad Frost
* Marcy Sutton
* Sophie Shepherd
* Tom Dale

And we've got three more slots to announce. To be honest, I can't believe we've been able to get the speakers we've signed up.

Much like Mobile Portland, our primary goal is to put on an event for the Portland community. To that end, we're doing a couple of things:

* Our tickets are only $175 to make sure the event is affordable and accessible.
* Any proceeds from the event will be donated to programs that support open web technologies, the tech community and education.

For more details, check out https://www.responsivewebdesign.com.

We hope you can join us. Please pass on the word to anyone you know who may be interested. And make sure to get tickets soon as I'm fairly certain the tickets will sell quickly.

See you in September!

Thank You,

Jason

Jason Grigsby

Jul 9, 2015, 5:44:25 PM7/9/15
to mobile-...@googlegroups.com
I screwed up the final URL in that email. I have no idea what I was thinking. The correct URL is https://www.responsivefieldday.com.

Thanks to Matt for pointing out my mistake!