Help needed to design an interactive app for education

Robert Feduccia

Oct 14, 2014, 4:53:56 PM10/14/14
to mobile-...@googlegroups.com
Hi ...I am Robert Feduccia, executive director for Mission85. We are a religious education company runs by the same group that runs La Salle High School in Milwaukie and De La Salle in North PDX.

We are developing a new mobile education experience and are looking for someone who is able to work with our development team to design the interactive portion of our app. We want it to be beautiful, artistic, and of course, engaging to teens. If you would like to find out more, please email me at rfed...@smp.org

Thanks!
Robert