Monday: FutureTalks - Mobile Strategy for Today and Tomorrow

Jonathan Karon

Jan 8, 2015, 11:08:05 AM1/8/15
to mobile-...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

There's a panel discussion happening on Monday that I thought some folks here might be interested in.[1]

Mobile Strategy for Today and Tomorrow

Free food & drinks at 5:30, discussion starts at 6pm, at New Relic.

A mobile thought leaders panel moderated by Rick Turoczy

Just a few short years ago, most organizations didn’t even have a mobile app. Today mobile has infiltrated virtually every sector of industry and mobile e-commerce generates over half of all e-commerce sales. Is it important for every organization to have a mobile strategy?

To address this question, New Relic is kicking off 2015 with our first ever FutureTalks PDX speaker panel! This event will bring together local thought leaders in the mobile app space to discuss the strategies and challenges their organizations face in building and managing high performing mobile apps or services, and the teams that support them.

Panelists include: Sasha Mace, Michael Richardson, Sridhar Solur, and myself.[2]

Please RSVP, it helps us procure enough food & drink.

See MeetUp for more details and to RSVP.

Alternatively, if you don't care for registering on MeetUp.com you can RSVP on EventBrite: bit.ly/1CRC3zV

Hope to see you there,
~jonathan

[1] Assuming you're more interested in Mobile product and technology strategy than the Ducks, of course.

[2] I volunteered to do PR for the event before I was asked to be on the panel. No self-promotion intended. ;)