Needed: Simple sleep app for an insomnia research study

Megan Scheminske

Oct 10, 2014, 6:50:06 PM10/10/14
to mobile-...@googlegroups.com
Hi guys and gals!  I'm new to this group - a friend suggested I post my request here and see if anyone has suggestions for developers I could work with.

I am in need of a simple sleep diary app for a research study.  The app would be downloaded by teenagers with insomnia.

It would need:

-to display 3-9 questions for teens to answer every morning
-to record/save responses if ppts do not have access to internet
-to transmit (ideally automatically) all data back to my team whenever the teen does have internet access

I'm hoping to get this built on the cheap with a cross mobile OS framework.

Thanks for your help/suggestions!

-Megan