February meeting in March, Automobiles!

Jason Grigsby

Feb 13, 2015, 2:31:39 PM2/13/15
to mobile-...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

February's meeting has been moved to February 30th. You probably know it by its more common name, March 2nd. We moved it to accommodate our speaker's travel schedule.

Moving the meeting was it is worth it because we've got a great topic lined up. We're going to be talking about In-vehicle Infotainment system. If you haven't heard, Apple has CarPlay, Google has Android Auto, and everyone else is trying to figure out how our mobile phones integrate into vehicles.

And I can think of no one better to talk about this than Matt Jones who is the Head of Future Infotainment at Jaguar Land Rover. He is also on the board of both The Linux Foundation and The GENIVI Alliance—the latter is working on open source in-vehicle systems.

This will be our second to last meeting. I can't tell you how happy I am that we've got fantastic speakers and topics lined up for our final two meetings.

For more details and RSVP, go to the Meetup page:

I hope to see everyone there!

Thank You,

Jason