iOS & Android Openings (Full time, contract, and contract to hire)

瀏覽次數:20 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Rob Marreel

未讀,
2014年9月23日 下午1:37:042014/9/23
收件者:mobile-...@googlegroups.com

If you're ready to innovate and lead in the Digital space, join the Nike+ team.  This group has helped create Nike+ FuelBand, Nike+ Running, Nike+ Basketball, Nike+ Training, and the Nike+ running sport watches.

At our amazing Beaverton campus we are hiring mid and senior level developers to join us right away to work on some amazing new technology.

If you're interested in working on amazing bleeding edge Android applications and technology we would love to chat.

Email me directly for more information: rob.marreel@nike.com

Rob Marreel

Engineering Development Director, Nike Inc.

回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄
0 則新訊息