January Meeting Invitation

Kaner, Samantha

Dec 20, 2019, 1:32:29 PM12/20/19
to mn-...@googlegroups.com

Hello MN-GRIN Members,

Please join us on Wednesday, January 8th, 8:30-10:30am for our monthly meeting at the MnDOT Training and Conference Center in Shoreview. This month, Stacie Christensen and Katie Bealka from the Minnesota Data Practices Office will be presenting on data practices news. The presentation will discuss helpful tips in navigating Minnesota’s Data Practices Act and will also include recent advisory opinion highlights and a legislative update from the 2019 legislative session. The PowerPoint for the presentation is attached.

The meeting agenda is as follows:

8:30am – 8:45am

Welcome / Introductions

8:45am – 9:45am

Common Data Request Misconceptions, Best Practices, and Legislative Update

Stacie Christensen, Data Practices Office Director

Katie Bealka, Policy Analyst

Data Practices Office, Minnesota Department of Administration

9:45am – 10:30am

Questions & Discussion

Hope to see you there!

Location:  Room 2, MnDOT Shoreview Training and Conference Center, 1900 County Road I West, Shoreview, MN 55126

Long distance participation: If you cannot join us in person, you can Skype in. Join Skype Meeting. Trouble Joining? Try Skype Web App.

Sent on behalf of the MN-GRIN Coordinating Committee.

Samantha Kaner, MLIS

Project Manager, RM and Special Projects  |  Southwest Light Rail Project Office

P. 612.373.3884  |  samanth...@metrotransit.org

6465 Wayzata Boulevard Suite 500  |  St. Louis Park, MN  |  55426

metrocouncil.org   |  swlrt.org

MNGRIN_Jan2020.pptx

Kaner, Samantha

Jan 2, 2020, 11:21:32 AM1/2/20
to mn-...@googlegroups.com

Happy New Year, MN-GRIN Members!

This is a reminder that our first meeting of 2020 is next Wednesday, January 8th at 8:30am at the MnDOT Training and Conference Center in Shoreview. Please see details below and let me know if you have any questions.

Hope to see you there!

Samantha