Требуется Linux Software Engineer

azacha...@klika-tech.com

Jun 14, 2018, 6:02:01 AM6/14/18
to mlug-talks

We are looking for a passionate and skilled Linux Software Engineer, who is ready to join one of our IoT-focused teams: there is a mission to create software for IoT Gateways designed for communicating with Bluetooth, 802.15.4, Cellar LTE, Ethernet, Wi-Fi. You will be involved in development of core services and applications packaged as snaps.

We appreciate:

  • Strong understanding and knowledge of Linux internals (kernel services, dbus, network management, device management).
  • Strong understanding of programming language concepts.
  • Confident knowledge of Golang, or Python, or C++ programming languages.
  • Bash scripting experience.
  • Written and verbal communication skills in English.

Will be a strong advantage:

  • Snapcrafting experience.
  • Embedded Systems understanding/dev experience.
  • Thread protocol usage experience.
  • Cloud Computing and AWS Services knowledge (IoT/Lambdas/Cognito/S3 etc) .
  • Node.js programming experience.
  • Front-end development experience.

We are glad to offer you:

  • flexible work schedule;
  • 25 days of paid holiday + 5 bonus days each year;
  • healthcare insurance;
  • reimbursement for sports activities;
  • bonuses from the company for important family events;
  • special incentives program to measure and reward your progress in learning English;

Требования к кандидату

  • Опыт: 5 лет
  • Технологии: golang, Python, C++, Linux, IoT
  • Иностранные языки: Английский — Intermediate
  • Дополнительно: Принимаются заявки от иногородних (при условии переезда)
Пообщаться по вакансии можно с: ybusko at klika-tech.com