MLO for Kindle Fire - running issue

Andrey Tkachuk (MLO)

Mar 12, 2012, 12:47:19 PM3/12/12
to MLO-A...@googlegroups.com
Some people reported that MLO cannot be started on Kindle anymore. We have submitted an update with a fix to Amazon market and waiting for their approval.

In the meantime if you have issues with MLO on Kindle Fire you may want to install this update from our site:

http://mylifeorganized.net/downloads/files/beta/Android/Kindle/MLOAndroid.apk

Please note that you have to enable installing Applications from unknown sources on your Kindle Fire to install MLO from the link above:

Settings->More...->Device->Allow Installation of Applications from unknown sources: set to ON

Andrey.

Andrey Tkachuk (MLO)

Mar 12, 2012, 1:06:57 PM3/12/12
to MLO-A...@googlegroups.com
If there are still problems installing MLO to Kindle from our site you can temporally move system date on your Kindle device several days back and start MLO for Kindle (the version currently installed on your device).

The new update will address all the issues once approved and released on Amazon marked.

Andrey.