YUMMMMMMY!!!!!

Jeremiah Soliman

May 22, 2012, 9:24:23 PM5/22/12
to mla-...@googlegroups.com
What is your favorite international food Italian/French/Japanese/Chinese/Thai/Indian etc. (take your pick)?

jennifer furones

May 24, 2012, 4:27:27 PM5/24/12
to mla-...@googlegroups.com

I love chinese food and I like indian food.

Kristina Suarez ♫

May 28, 2012, 8:56:50 PM5/28/12
to MLA-LIMA
Italian & Cuban (:

Gaby Love

May 30, 2012, 8:19:59 AM5/30/12
to mla-...@googlegroups.com
Absolutely love Chinese food

Melany

May 30, 2012, 4:39:33 PM5/30/12
to mla-...@googlegroups.com
I can not actually choose just one because they are all so delicious and have their own flavors and cultural tastes.It usually depends  what mood I'm in but from your list I enjoy Italian,Chinese,Thai,and Indian.I also like Puertorican and Cuban food mostly because they provide food that I eat almost every day as a Hispanic.However,I'm not sure how this relates to science?Unless you are asking a question about  why we have different tastes and what our taste buds have to do with it?