Where in the Sam Hill did he go?

Jeremiah Soliman

May 17, 2012, 9:56:44 PM5/17/12
to mla-...@googlegroups.com
If someone, (God Forbid) got swallowed by a tornado, where would he go? I heard that a little girl from Illinois got swallowed up by a tornado and people say that they found her body in Japan!! Scary!!

Lauren Amor

May 18, 2012, 10:43:44 AM5/18/12
to MLA-LIMA
Well obviously a powerful tornado would have the power to take a man
and throw him across the world. Also, there has been movies that can
prove this and even that story about the little girl is helpful
evidence of this.

jeffli...@gmail.com

May 21, 2012, 8:45:40 AM5/21/12
to mla-...@googlegroups.com
No way! Unless I see the evidence. No way

Amanda Barrera

May 28, 2012, 9:06:12 PM5/28/12
to mla-...@googlegroups.com
I believe the body would just get all torn up on the way up the cyclone, since you are more than likely going to get hit with anything that was sucked up before you (if it hasn't left the tornado already) got sucked up with you, and anything else that still would be sucked up after you were sucked up already. At the most you might just find scattered body parts around the area of the tornado's path, if there's anything left of the body to begin with. I doubt a storm would have the intensity to chuck a small child all the way to japan, She would be far to heavy, but it is possible that she could have been chucked like, say, maybe a half a mile away? Like Mr. Lima said, there should be some evidence. :{B