<3 Money

Victoria Gayarre

May 24, 2012, 4:13:37 PM5/24/12
to mla-...@googlegroups.com
In your opinion do you think money can buy happiness or love? EXPLAIN
P.s. Be realistic

Valerie Del Rey ;3

May 26, 2012, 3:53:30 PM5/26/12
to mla-...@googlegroups.com
Good question ! Well, it can by happiness to many people. However, I think too much of it can lead to many problems and the corruption of ones self. Money buying love ? Sure. But FAKE love. Unless, the person was paid to love someone and in the end, that person actually does fall in love with the other person.

Felipe :3

May 27, 2012, 8:53:07 PM5/27/12
to MLA-LIMA
In my opinion, i don't think money can buy love or happiness. Love and
happiness is something special and that has to be from the heart. The
only thing that money can buy is worthless things. I guess money can
buy happiness and love, but it would probably not be coming from the
heart. In my opinion, money only causes problems. I agree with
Valerie, too much of it would cause multiple problems. Do you guys
think that people need to buy love because they are lonely and no one
loves them?

Braojos, Marilyn

May 28, 2012, 10:19:42 AM5/28/12
to mla-...@googlegroups.com
"An emotion is a complex psychophysiological experience of an individual's state of mind as interacting with biochemical (internal) and environmental (external) influences. " Happiness is an emotional state of well- being. According to the article, " What causes happiness: brain chemicals and more," happiness is caused by particular chemicals, serotonin and dopamine, in the brain. Since the concept of happiness varies, depending on the individual, money may buy happiness for some, while it may not for others. In my opinion, it all depends on the individual's ambitions, the way they were raised, their environment, etc.

Kristina Suarez ♫

May 31, 2012, 6:45:08 PM5/31/12
to MLA-LIMA
I agree with Valerie. Money can buy you FAKE love but not true love.
People say that money can buy happiness but I don't believe it. The
happiness is just an illusion that lasts for a while. If you are
filthy rich you obviously buy everything you like. If you have
everything you could ever want you'll be happy of course! Eventually,
you get bored of having everything because there is nothing left to
buy and then your momentary happiness fades away.

Lesly Nunez

Jun 1, 2012, 8:12:19 AM6/1/12
to MLA-LIMA
I believe money can buy love but the love in its own would not sincere
and meaningful. It would just be fake. Love shouldn't have to be
bought with money in the first place though it should be real and
meaningful filled with happiness and joy and trust. I mean I don't
know much about Love like that I mean I've never been in love (lol)
but that's what I believe love should be composed of. It shouldn't
have to be about money at all.