what eye color would you like to have?

tati21

May 21, 2012, 9:23:18 PM5/21/12
to MLA-LIMA
Explain?

:D SEAN MONREAL :D

May 22, 2012, 10:24:23 AM5/22/12
to mla-...@googlegroups.com
I would love to have hazel eyes. They are so bright and they just glitter in the sun like chrome on a trucks front end. But  don not know how it would look with how looks with my personality if you know what I mean.

On Monday, May 21, 2012 9:23:18 PM UTC-4, tati21 wrote:
Explain?

Natalie Olivares

May 22, 2012, 7:22:09 PM5/22/12
to mla-...@googlegroups.com
i would like to have either hazel eyes or green eyes because i think it would look so pretty with my skin color

Ada ^.^

May 22, 2012, 7:35:37 PM5/22/12
to mla-...@googlegroups.com
I would love to have a brilliant green color or blue. I think that having eyes those color would look very nice against my skin. I am pretty happy with my hazel eyes though. I would also think it would be cool to have red or purple eyes like some people do. When people where contacts to change their eyecolor, what do you think?

nathalie toro {:

May 27, 2012, 9:37:43 PM5/27/12
to mla-...@googlegroups.com
i would love to have either blue or green eyes, because i think lighter eyes are beautiful. Also because i dislike that lighter eyes are in my gene pool yet i did not inherit them! :(

Kristina Suarez ♫

May 28, 2012, 8:43:19 PM5/28/12
to MLA-LIMA
Natalie, I think you would like pretty with hazel eyes!

Lol anywho:
I would like green eyes but I'm not sure it suits me well SO a light
shade of brown with flecks of green or gold (:
Why? Uhm... I don't know I just wish I had nicer eyes lol.

Kristina Suarez ♫

May 28, 2012, 8:43:49 PM5/28/12
to MLA-LIMA
*Look pretty not like pretty.

Jeremiah Soliman

May 29, 2012, 7:35:47 PM5/29/12
to mla-...@googlegroups.com
Not as everyone said they would like to have colored eyes I would love to have really light, light, and I mean really light brown eyes. I would look amazing in them, wouldn't I.