Internship on Deep Learning for Medical Image Analysis @ NEC Labs Europe (Heidelberg, Germany)

Brandon

Dec 8, 2017, 9:01:18 AM12/8/17
to Machine Learning News
We are an international team of researchers who are excited about data and its potential to power new applications and products in the digital health domain. We have an excellent track record of producing top research and of impacting innovative data-driven products in and outside of NEC. The current focus of the group is on machine learning with an emphasis on deep learning for graph and image data. The internship includes the following work items:

* Preprocessing of medical image data
* Application of deep learning models to the preprocessed image data
* Development of novel methods to improve the efficiency of the models and the accuracy of the results

Please see more details and application information at our website: http://www.neclab.eu/jobs/openings/students/NEC-NLE-1712-66-SML-0-Internship_on_Deep_Learning_for_Medical_Image_Analysis_[2017-12-66-SML].pdf

NEC Laboratories in Heidelberg (Germany) provides an excellent working environment supporting individual creativity as well as strong teamwork. Our working language is English.