Machine Learning Summer Internship at Nokia Bell Labs

chun-...@nokia-bell-labs.com

Jan 22, 2019, 3:22:36 PM1/22/19
to Machine Learning News
The Mathematics and Algorithms group at Nokia Bell Labs is looking for multiple summer 2019 research interns to work on a set of machine learning projects including deep learning and metric embeddings, recurrent neural networks, affinity measures for spatial-temporal data and active learning, etc. The summer interns will work at our Murray Hill, NJ location, mentored by our researchers. Publications are encouraged. Interested students please apply via the website https://careers.nokia.com/jobs/bell-labs-summer-intern-math-algorithms-19181

Student Criteria:
- Overall GPA of 3.0/4.0 or above.
- Must be enrolled as a full-time Masters or PhD student.
- Work Authorization: U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident preferred. Will accept students on F-1 Visa dependent upon program requirements or may consider sponsoring short-term J1 Visa PhD students dependent upon program requirements.

Education Requested:
Must be pursuing a Masters or PhD degree in Chemical Engineering, Computational Chemistry, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Engineering Mechanics, Industrial Engineering, Mathematics, Mechanical Engineering, Operations Research, Physics, Statistics, Systems Engineering and Telecommunications from an accredited college/university in the US.