Research Associate/postdoc @ The Alan Turing Institute, London.

Theo Damoulas

Aug 19, 2018, 1:33:29 PM8/19/18
to Machine Learning News
We are looking for a Research Associate/postdoc to join the Clean Air in London project at Turing and a growing team of ML/Stats researchers working at the intersection of ML, Bayesian Stats and Spatio-temporal inference. Topics of interest include online inference, state-space models, Bayesian optimisation, non-parametric models, graphical models. The project has rich problem structure to drive novel methodology and large impact. Strong computational skills are essential.

Turing is an exciting place for ML research and you will benefit from further interaction with top ML/Stats/Math people from the leading universities in the UK.

Details at: https://www.turing.ac.uk/work-turing/research-associate-clean-air-london-project

Feel free to contact me for further details,

Best, Theo
https://warwick.ac.uk/fac/sci/dcs/people/theo_damoulas/