Call For Papers: PGBioMed Student Conference (Manchester, UK, 6-7th July 2017)

Niels Peek

Feb 27, 2017, 5:07:10 AM2/27/17
to ml-...@googlegroups.com, u...@engr.orst.edu, comm...@aimedicine.info

We are proud to announce that the PGBioMed 2017, the IEEE EMBS UKRI Postgraduate Conference on Biomedical Engineering and Medical Physics, will be held at the University of Manchester, UK, on 6-7th of July 2017. This is an event organised by PhD students that offers PhD students a great venue to showcase their work and network with other PhD students.

We invite student in biomedical engineering and medical physics to submit an extended abstract (up to two pages long) by 31st March 2017. Details of the call for papers, including the abstract template and submission form, can be found on the PG Biomed 2017 website:

http://ewh.ieee.org/sb/ukri/embs/pgbiomed17/callForPapers.html

We will be accepting abstracts on the following themes and subject areas:

  •        Health informatics and eHealth, including healthcare Information Systems
  •     Biomedical Signal & Image Processing
  •        Bioinstrumentation and Sensors: Micro, Nano and Wearable Technologies
  •        Bioinformatics and Computational Biology: Systems Biology and Modelling
  •        Cardiovascular and Respiratory Systems Engineering
  •        Neural Engineering, Neuromuscular Systems, Rehabilitation Engineering
  •        Molecular & Cellular Biomechanics, Tissue Engineering and Biomaterials
  •        Biomanufacturing, Organ Printing and Bone and Cartilage Regeneration
  •        Bio-robotics, Surgical Planning & Orthopaedic Biomechanics
  •        RF Devices for Biosensing and Biomedical Applications
  •        Electromagnetic Field Interaction with Tissues, Microwave Characterization of Biological Materials and Living Systems

Looking forward to receiving your submissions,

Best Regards,

PG Biomed Team