Robotics PhD position(s) at TU Berlin

Rico Jonschkowski

May 24, 2017, 10:40:07 AM5/24/17
to ml-...@googlegroups.com, Brock, Oliver
The Robotics and Biology Laboratory at TU Berlin in Germany has openings for one or more PhD students in robotics.  We are looking for researchers from a variety of backgrounds, including grasping, manipulation, learning, soft robotics, and perception.  We encourage researchers with a proven track record in research to apply by sending CV, research statement, representative publications, Master's thesis, and possibly letters of recommendation as a single PDF file to robo...@robotics.tu-berlin.de.

For information about our lab, please visit http://www.robotics.tu-berlin.de
For more information about the position, please contact robo...@robotics.tu-berlin.de

Best regards
Rico