PRIME-MICCAI 2021 (PRedictive Intelligence in MEdicine)

Ehsan Adeli

Jun 12, 2021, 3:02:53 PM6/12/21
to ml-...@googlegroups.com, Ehsan Adeli

*** PRIME-MICCAI 2021 CfP on PRedictive Intelligence in MEdicine (Strasbourg, France Virtual) ***

Dear researchers, colleagues, friends,

We present the 4th edition of the PRIME (PRedictive Intelligence in MEdicine) workshop in conjunction with MICCAI 2021 in Strasbourg, France. The main aim of PRIME is to propel the advent of predictive methods in a broad sense, with application to medical data. We hope that PRIME workshop becomes a nest for high-precision predictive medicine, one that is set to transform multiple fields of healthcare technologies in unprecedented ways.

We welcome contributions fitting the following research topics (but not limited to): Predicting disease development or evolution from a limited number of observations; Computer-aided prognostic methods (e.g., for brain diseases, prostate cancer, dementia, acute diseases, neurodevelopmental disorders); Forecasting disease/cancer progression over time; Predicting low-dimensional data (e.g., behavioral scores, clinical outcome, age, gender); Predicting the evolution or development of high-dimensional data (e.g., shapes, graphs, images, patches, abstract features, learned features); Predicting high-resolution data from low-resolution data; Predicting image modality from a different modality (e.g., data synthesis); Predicting missing data (e.g., data imputation or data completion problems); Predicting clinical outcome from medical data (genomics, imaging, etc).

---------

** Paper Submission **

Paper submission deadline, June 20 via https://cmt3.research.microsoft.com/PRIME2021
For more information visit https://basira-lab.com/prime-miccai-2021/
Flyer: https://bit.ly/3uukbbN

---------

** Important dates **

- Full Paper Deadline: June 20, 2021
- Notification of Acceptance: July 16, 2021
- Camera-ready Version: July 26, 2021, 11:59 PM PST
- Workshop date: October 1, 2021

---------

** Keynote Speakers **

Prof Luping Zhu (University of Sydney)
Dr Ben Glocker (Imperial College London)
Prof Aasa Feragen (Technical University of Denmark )
Dr Gang Li (University of North Carolina)

---------

** Highlights **

- Proceedings will be published in Springer Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS) (EI, ISTP indexed).
- The PRIME 2021 Best Paper Award will be granted to the best scientific paper based on reviewer ranking.

----------
** Talented Minority Scholarship for free PRIME paper registration **

- We offer support scholarships to registering accepted papers if the first author is a student at a University in a low middle-income country. If the rank of your country is larger than 50 based on expenditure on R&D ranking criterion, then you are eligible: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_research_and_development_spending

----------

** PRIME MELBA Special Issue **

- Best papers will be invited to the Machine Learning for Biomedical Imaging
(MELBA) journal.

If you have any questions, please contact me, Islem Rekik at ire...@itu.edu.tr

Please feel free to forward this email to those who might be interested. We are looking forward to your PRIME submissions!

Sincerely,
The PRIME 2021 Chairs
Islem Rekik (Istanbul Technical University, Turkey), Point of Contact: ire...@itu.edu.tr
Ehsan Adeli (Stanford University, US)
Sang-Hyun Park (Daegu Gyeongbuk Institute of Science and Technology, South Korea)
Julia Schnabel (Technical University of Munich)