Tenure-track faculty position in AI/ML/Vision at York University, Toronto

Ruth Urner

Oct 22, 2019, 9:27:12 PM10/22/19
to Ruth Urner
We have an opening for a tenure track assistant professorship with focus area in Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning/Computer Vision at York University's Electrical Engineering and Computer Science Department in the Lassonde School of Engineering in Toronto, Canada. We will also consider exceptional applicants in other areas of computer science.

The call with more information about our school, the position and the application process can be found here:

For full consideration we need to have received your complete application materials by November 15, 2019.