Machine Learning Internship @ Amazon Video Personalization

dinesh g

May 23, 2017, 12:05:47 PM5/23/17
to ML-...@googlegroups.com

Amazon Video is looking for outstanding Machine Learning Interns to build personalized home page and recommendations for our customers all over the world. As an Applied Scientist Intern in Amazon Video, you will have the opportunity to work on one of the world's largest data sets, and to influence the long-term evolution of our technology roadmap. We work on home page personalization, recommendation systems, title similarities, video discovery and metadata tagging. We are looking for strong candidate who has good knowledge of ML fundamentals and interest in developing whole page optimization, deep recommender networks, building personalized ranking models, global models etc. Please mail me back to know more about us. Please send me the resume if interested.

Thanks and Regards,
Dinesh.

On Tue, Jan 24, 2017 at 6:57 PM, dinesh g <g.dine...@gmail.com> wrote:
We are hiring Machine Learning Scientists, Software Developers and Managers for Amazon Video Personalization. Please shoot me a mail dgo...@amazon.com. Job description below.

DESCRIPTION

Amazon Video is looking for an outstanding Applied Machine Learning Scientist to help us push the limits of technology as we build personalized recommendations for customers. As a Applied Scientist in Amazon Video, you will have the opportunity to work on one of the world's largest data sets, and to influence the long term evolution of our technology roadmap. We work on home page personalization, recommendation systems, video discovery platform and metadata generation. We are looking for strong candidate who has good knowledge of ML fundamentals and interest in developing deep recommender networks, building recommendation and personalization models, whole page optimization etc.

Responsibilities:
- Technology thought leadership on building ML models for Amazon Video
- Proactively develop new models, metrics and studies to quantify the value of proposed technology investments.

BASIC QUALIFICATIONS

· MS or PhD in Computer Science, Applied statistics or a Related field
· Track record of solving ambiguous and complex technical problems.
· Ability to invent ways to measure qualitative ideas in quantitative ways.
· Experience with big data tools such as Spark
· Strong critical thinking and attention to detail

Thanks,
Dinesh.