Error 701

massimiliano comunalemassimiliano@live.com

Nov 1, 2019, 4:47:33 PM11/1/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
It gives me this error on uploading streaming audio if audio doesn't transmit Error: unable to load http://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:xxx C What is this error due to?

SteveJG

Nov 1, 2019, 5:14:51 PM11/1/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum

massimiliano comunalemassimiliano@live.com

Nov 1, 2019, 8:11:52 PM11/1/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
Yes the problem is the same only if not so solved because in the link that I posted we talk about local audio file instead I have a url address where I go to capture the audio in streaming, I was thinking of intercepting the rules and then doing something explicit the error message and the closure of the App, I have to prove these are just my assumptions we hope they are worth

BodyMindPower

Nov 2, 2019, 4:11:45 AM11/2/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
show your (relevant) blocks

massimiliano comunalemassimiliano@live.com

Nov 2, 2019, 5:43:40 AM11/2/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum

image1.jpg

These are my blocks

TimAI2

Nov 3, 2019, 6:33:24 AM11/3/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
I would suggest that you simplify.

Get back to simply setting the source and playing the stream, no clocks no fancy blocks
(you may need a timer between setting the source and playing the stream, to give the player time to get ready to play)
If that works, then build piece by piece from there.
Message has been deleted

massimiliano comunalemassimiliano@live.com

Nov 3, 2019, 7:01:34 AM11/3/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
So, the audio signal is a streaming signal and if the audio I send it doesn't give me any problems, 701 me alone when I turn off the audio signal so there is no more streaming streaming Taufin Player is a problem that asks me to closing the application always does.

Taifun

Nov 3, 2019, 8:21:03 AM11/3/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
the TaifunPlayer is no streaming player
you might want to try

Taifun

Trying to push the limits of App Inventor! Snippets, Tutorials and Extensions from Pura Vida Apps by Taifun.

BodyMindPower

Nov 3, 2019, 9:16:56 AM11/3/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
To get rid of this error message, use this block:

But you should first (better) check if there is a network / Internet connection, see e.g. here:

Also note that the Player component as well as the TaifunPlayer take some time to get the source from URL (400-800 ms) for MP3 (M4A, OGG, etc., up to 30 seconds and more).
So first set the Player source (fi at Screen.Initialize) and don't do this in the Play button block.

BodyMindPower

Nov 3, 2019, 10:46:49 AM11/3/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
see here for the Player component (Clock.TimerInterval = 30):

massimiliano comunalemassimiliano@live.com

Nov 3, 2019, 12:58:16 PM11/3/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
I thank you for the example you posted to me but I can't understand what "global palyng" and "global start" are for

BodyMindPower

Nov 3, 2019, 1:18:28 PM11/3/19
to mitappinv...@googlegroups.com
These are for calculating the time the player needs to retrieve the source from the URL and the time it takes for the player to play.

Label2 = 576 ms to get the source
Label3 = 598 ms to start playing (Player.IsPlaying)

This is only to demonstrate that you should not set Player.Source & Player.Start etc in the same block.

massimiliano comunalemassimiliano@live.com

Nov 3, 2019, 1:34:55 PM11/3/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
Here is my problem and when the reader does not find the source, I explain it, if the audio source does not exist from this error when it is present everything is all right.
So your example does not capus or what can help me.

BodyMindPower

Nov 3, 2019, 1:46:54 PM11/3/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
as I said above ...

massimiliano comunalemassimiliano@live.com

Nov 3, 2019, 2:00:53 PM11/3/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
Ok understood that you tell me that is what I need what you showed me but I can't understand how to modify the blocks I posted above with your example

BodyMindPower

Nov 4, 2019, 8:43:50 AM11/4/19
to mitappinv...@googlegroups.com
ok, try something like this:

For the link to extension from Said_Dev see above.

(Player.Source changed ...)
streamingTest2.aia

massimiliano comunalemassimiliano@live.com

Nov 4, 2019, 10:38:18 AM11/4/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
Ok thanks

BodyMindPower

Nov 4, 2019, 10:57:37 AM11/4/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
I attach the AIA to my last mail. Check it and try to play the sound in sleep mode. Does it work? I think so. (Companion or APK)

Anke

massimiliano comunalemassimiliano@live.com

Nov 5, 2019, 4:02:14 PM11/5/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
I haven't tried it yet, where did you attach the aia file?

BodyMindPower

Nov 5, 2019, 4:20:08 PM11/5/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
attached to my last post

massimiliano comunalemassimiliano@live.com

Nov 30, 2019, 3:40:48 AM11/30/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
Ho provato ad fare il tuo esempio l'audio non parte mai perchà?

BodyMindPower

Nov 30, 2019, 4:40:20 AM11/30/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
I checked it again, my test aia works (Companion & APK).

or import my new streamingTest2.aia (I changed this and uploaded the aia again, see above).

blocks.PNG

massimiliano comunalemassimiliano@live.com

Nov 30, 2019, 3:43:27 PM11/30/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
Se clicco su play si sente l'audio ma se deve partire in automatico non si sente eppure ho letto e riletto i tuoi blocchi e sembrano tutto ok
Message has been deleted

Pedro Souza

Dec 12, 2019, 8:30:20 PM12/12/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
Alguém pode me ajudar neste assunto, meu aplicativo web rádio Após determinado tempo tocando em segundo plano o aplicativo para de executar,
isso acontece depois da atualização do API 28, como posso resolver isso?

Can anyone help me on this, my web radio app After a while playing in the background the app stops running,
This happens after the API 28 update, how can I fix it?
WEB_RADIO_SERVINDO_A_CRISTO.aia