radha soami

Aug 27, 2017, 9:03:18 AM8/27/17
to MIT App Inventor Forum
how to monetize my apps

SteveJG

Aug 27, 2017, 9:19:59 AM8/27/17
to MIT App Inventor Forum
You first have to build an app that someone considers useful.

Then, search this forum, using the Search for messages block above using the keyword   monetize.

This question has been asked many times before, so we want you to be aware that developers can get answers to question by using the Forum's search features.

We want you to have fun with App Inventor so here are some resources to help you learn to use the AI2 tools  A very good way to learn App Inventor is to read the free Inventor's Manual here in the AI2 free online eBook   http://www.appinventor.org/book2 ... the links are at the bottom of the Web page.  The book 'teaches' users how to program with AI2 blocks.

There is a free programming course here http://www.appinventor.org/content/CourseInABox/Intro  and the aia files for the projects in the book are here:  http://www.appinventor.org/bookFiles

How to do a lot of basic things with App Inventor are described here:  http://www.appinventor.org/content/howDoYou/eventHandling  .

Regards,
Steve

Pavitra

Aug 27, 2017, 4:00:08 PM8/27/17
to MIT App Inventor Forum
If you use <a href="https://makeroid.tk">Makeroid Builder</a>, we have Admob Banner, Interstitials, and RewardedVideo components + InAppPurchases component too.

Steve Fatva

Aug 27, 2017, 4:26:19 PM8/27/17
to MIT App Inventor Forum
Check out Evan's monetization post HERE OR checkout link below for other monetization options:

Abraham Getzler

Aug 28, 2017, 11:13:48 AM8/28/17
to MIT App Inventor Forum