BhCube

Jun 10, 2017, 11:08:46 PM6/10/17
to MIT App Inventor Forum

Hello World!

Could you help me to resolve this error (if it's possible)

Thank's a lot!

Ghica

Jun 11, 2017, 12:43:37 PM6/11/17
to MIT App Inventor Forum
Do you have some red triangles in your blocks? Or empty sockets somewhere? If yes, correct your errors and try again.
If no, post a screenshot of your blocks.
Cheers, Ghica

BhCube

Jun 12, 2017, 5:54:30 AM6/12/17
to MIT App Inventor Forum
Hello,

First of all, thank you for your reply!

After checking the warning, I noticed that there was one (see screenshot) whereas the latter did not appear when I asked my question. The error is a French translation bug of a field that was left in "Position pouce" instead of "Thumb Position" in English. The warning only displayed when I logged in today.

The problem is solved. Thank you for your intervention because I probably will not have rechecked the warning and would have stayed with my despair :-)...

cordially