Paul Myburgh

May 28, 2014, 5:01:12 AM5/28/14
to mitappinv...@googlegroups.com
Hi there i need to know how to make a payment button, when u press the button it must take you to a payment screen or just bring up the payment options. ?????

Peep Prants

May 28, 2014, 5:23:27 AM5/28/14
to mitappinv...@googlegroups.com
No Inn App Purchase,  but for Payment you can put WebViewer component and make you PayPal Donate link as HomeURL

Example my link:
1. With free amount and no purpose:
2. Predefined (Donation amount and Purpose):

It automaticly open mobile PayPal login screen with predefined fields

Niket Doshi

Apr 2, 2015, 12:00:11 PM4/2/15
to mitappinv...@googlegroups.com
Hello peep,
Can you give the AIA file or code with the help of which you have develop this payment gateway module.
If you share it then it will be better for other developers like me and it will save time.
Thank you.
Best regards.

Peep Prants

Apr 2, 2015, 12:21:16 PM4/2/15
to mitappinv...@googlegroups.com
I not use anymore Paypal donations in apps. And I dont have any gateway module!
But, make you app with webviewer or use Activity Starter to open predefined PayPal link. Or use my links ;)