update my app - problem with devices

Horst Schulze

Jun 24, 2018, 2:05:33 PM6/24/18
to MIT App Inventor Forum
Hi,

This app worked on Samsung devices. After having problems with an infinix device I now tried to install it on a Huawei P9.
I got an error 601: No correspondendig activity found.
The seems not to be a problem with die DataUri.
So it may be another value in the other activitiy blocks.
Because I got these blocks from another app I do not know how to change the values.

I could not find inforations on infinix device.

Can someone help me?

Horst

Taifun

Jun 24, 2018, 2:18:30 PM6/24/18
to mitappinv...@googlegroups.com
you might want to read Q1 and Q2 here https://puravidaapps.com/install.php#q
Taifun

Trying to push the limits of App Inventor! Snippets, Tutorials and Extensions from Pura Vida Apps by Taifun.

Horst Schulze

Jun 26, 2018, 5:36:17 AM6/26/18
to mitappinv...@googlegroups.com
Thank you Taifun.

I checked the parameters but still had problems. So I tried all parameters and found this for the Huawei P):
Working with:

Action: android.intent.action.VIEW or MAIN

DataType: application/vnd.android.package-archive or "/"

ActivityPackage: com.google.android.packageinstaller

ActivityClass: com.android.packageinstaller.PackageInstallerActivity

There was a change in ActivityPackage.

Hoping it will work also on other devices.

Specialle on infinix Note 4 with Android 7

If someone have this device. Please try Taifuns https://puravidaapps.com/install.php#q but change the parameters like give above. And give a note to me if it works.

or

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/mitappinventortest/jQSjU8A8Chw/CXm0ayLhAgAJ

But there is also a change in the uninstall_package. because Taifuns

https://puravidaapps.com/snippets.php#2uninstall

does not work too.

Horst