MalcomJPrince

Jul 30, 2014, 4:26:41 PM7/30/14
to mitappinv...@googlegroups.com
Hello @ all

i try with the  Tutorial from http://puravidaapps.com/info.php to finde the line of this stream http://balkan.dj.topstream.net:8070/index.html,
but i dont find the line Current Song: with the next textinfo.
Can anyone help me ?

Thx

Taifun

Jul 30, 2014, 5:19:13 PM7/30/14
to mitappinv...@googlegroups.com
the info example helps you to get some Device specific info with App Inventor, so I'm not sure how that example can help you to "find the line Current Song"?

It would really help if you provided a screenshot of your relevant blocks, so we can see what you are trying to do, and where the problem may be.

Taifun

Trying to push the limits of App Inventor! Snippets and Tutorials from Pura Vida Apps by Taifun.

MalcomJPrince

Jul 30, 2014, 5:41:05 PM7/30/14
to mitappinv...@googlegroups.com
i try to show in my Radioapp the Current Playing Songtitel ( ID3 ) from a Stream like this site http://balkan.dj.topstream.net:8070/index.html.
i do a misstake and delete the new blocks.

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/19562460/displaying-fetched-html-information-inside-radio-streaming-app-with-android-app
here i found the way to your Guide :)

What i try is to show infos from the Radio stream what is inside the ID3 Tag.

Thx

Scott Ferguson

Jul 30, 2014, 8:54:27 PM7/30/14
to mitappinv...@googlegroups.com
You might start with this AI Classic example which uses a php script.
There may be an example somewhere which uses javascript instead.
---
sf

MalcomJPrince

Jul 31, 2014, 5:13:56 AM7/31/14
to mitappinv...@googlegroups.com
thx Scott, but the test page looks like offline "http://www.aiapis.co.cc/read_id3.php?fn="
for this method i need a server with php.
Is there no possibility to read the Current Song: info from the shoutcast server info page like this http://balkan.dj.topstream.net:8070/index.html .
Like finde Text "Current Song:" and show the next text after this on a html page ?

If this isnt Possible in AI 1/2  i stop this part and make other futures in my App.

Thank you @ All

:)

Peep Prants

Jul 31, 2014, 5:46:45 AM7/31/14
Hi you can use for Current song and Played songs WebView component+php scripts! If you intrested contact me.
My APP-s where is corrent songs displayed (It made by AI mod! )
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=appinventor.ai_peep_prants.EPR
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=appinventor.ai_peep_prants.Netiraadio

muj...@googlemail.com

Jul 31, 2014, 7:34:52 PM7/31/14
to mitappinv...@googlegroups.com
hello peep, that is great, pls show me how :)

thx

Peep Prants

Aug 1, 2014, 4:09:45 AM8/1/14
to mitappinv...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

You need virtualserver with php support for this.
Then you have 2 choices:
1. You show those pages throu webwiever component, pages have refresh meta tags that load new song info every 10sec.
2. If you need only current song name without any style, you can use Web -> get  from file http://peep.prants.ee/BALKAN.DJ/current2.php
you need to set Clock coponent to refresh song info.
(Please note! These files in my server is temporary)

Sample AIA and apk in attachment.

If you need php files then I need some Donation to PayPal

test.aia
test.apk

muj...@googlemail.com

Aug 1, 2014, 9:19:46 AM8/1/14
to mitappinv...@googlegroups.com
Hello Pepp, this looks nice.

I need for this a sql server ?

greetz

Peep Prants

Aug 1, 2014, 9:44:45 AM8/1/14
to mitappinv...@googlegroups.com
Hi, Sql server not required.

muj...@googlemail.com

Aug 1, 2014, 12:00:02 PM8/1/14
to mitappinv...@googlegroups.com
but i need a php supportet server, i dont have one.

i create the app again with Android Studio, there i kann put a read id3 tag script.

thx

Scott Ferguson

Aug 1, 2014, 8:49:22 PM8/1/14
to mitappinv...@googlegroups.com
Yes.
Use the Web component with the Get block and GotText block to get the text of the page in the responseContent variable.

The use a web scraper to select the text between the start and end text on the page:

End text - "</b>"

---
sf

Mustafa Jukic

Aug 3, 2014, 7:32:49 AM8/3/14
to mitappinv...@googlegroups.com
thank you Scott i try this

:)

Mustafa Jukic

Aug 3, 2014, 11:26:25 AM8/3/14
to mitappinv...@googlegroups.com
Hello Scott, i try this but i get an error. lock pics.

Thx

Taifun

Aug 3, 2014, 12:22:13 PM8/3/14
to mitappinv...@googlegroups.com