DatePicker incompatibility

josmasflores

May 26, 2014, 10:20:41 AM5/26/14
to mitappinv...@googlegroups.com
For all developers that have used the DatePicker, we regret to inform that we have made some incompatible changes.

Up to now, the DatePicker Month field was returned on a 0-basis mode. January was 0 and December was 11.
To make things more AI-like we have modified the Picker so that it returns January = 1 and December = 12.

More details about the change and its effects can be found at: http://appinventor.mit.edu/ai2/splash-nb133a/newcomp.html

Apologies for any inconvenience caused!

Sofia Parra

May 26, 2014, 8:27:27 PM5/26/14
to mitappinv...@googlegroups.com
Hi and thanks for this actualization. ¿When can I see this improvement? Today I programed with DatePicker and it still works like before.

josmasflores

May 26, 2014, 10:09:56 PM5/26/14
to mitappinv...@googlegroups.com
It should be already available but you will have to update your Companion app.

jeffrey.schiller

May 26, 2014, 10:20:37 PM5/26/14
to mitappinv...@googlegroups.com
We just released nb134. If you use it with Companion 2.19ai2zx1, you should see the new behavior

-Jeff

Sofia Parra

May 27, 2014, 8:43:50 AM5/27/14
to mitappinv...@googlegroups.com