is there any user limit for mit app ?

Assigned to ewpa...@gmail.com by chrisw...@gmail.com

Kiran Patel

Feb 27, 2018, 6:53:38 AM2/27/18
to MIT App Inventor Forum
I have created an app with mit
It is database app
The databade is fudion table
I have a quetion how many users can i add
Is there any user limit

Chris Ward

Feb 27, 2018, 11:15:07 AM2/27/18
to mitappinv...@googlegroups.com
Hello Kiran

Hopefully somebody can tell you here - I thought a simple Google search would reveal all but most info is very old (2012-2014). I could not find mention of a limit to number of Users, but there would seem to be a limit to the number of requests that can be made per day, plus other technical limits concerning data size. Hopefully the MIT guys know a lot more detail.

Assigned to Evan.

Taifun

Feb 27, 2018, 11:18:30 AM2/27/18
to MIT App Inventor Forum
see the free quota for fusiontables here https://developers.google.com/fusiontables/docs/v2/using#quota
Taifun

Trying to push the limits of App Inventor! Snippets, Tutorials and Extensions from Pura Vida Apps by Taifun.

Abraham Getzler

Feb 27, 2018, 11:38:20 AM2/27/18
to MIT App Inventor Forum

Evan Patton

Feb 28, 2018, 10:04:11 AM2/28/18
to MIT App Inventor Forum
We (App Inventor) generally don't put limits on things where we can help it. We may give stern warnings (e.g., if you add more than 10 screens). Most "limits" of App Inventor tend to come down to limits our service provides impose. For example, Google does not allow outgoing connections to send more than 10 MB of data at a time, so that is where the "10 MB project limit" comes from. We do not impose any constraints on the Fusiontables control, but Google might. Please look at the link Taifun posted for details.

Cheers,
Evan