How can I make a text in justify format like in ms word

yogesh kumar

Nov 20, 2019, 9:37:49 AM11/20/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
I have some text to provide some details in a "label/text" of MIT App Inventor.
How can I make it possible.

TimAI2

Nov 20, 2019, 9:50:48 AM11/20/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
Not possible in a label with HTMLformat, but you could use a webviewer:

blocksjustify.png

justifyscreen.png

ABG

Nov 20, 2019, 11:44:20 AM11/20/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
(added to Text section of FAQ)
ABG

yogesh kumar

Nov 25, 2019, 12:08:04 PM11/25/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
I am trying to make text-justify but the warning is being shown attached herewith.
please help me to sort out this.
text justify.JPG

ABG

Nov 25, 2019, 12:34:50 PM11/25/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
The warning from the Blocks Editor tells you you have not
put the block into an Event block.

Nothing happens in AI2 outside Events, like
Screen1.Initialize for startup or
Button1.Click or Clock1.Timer.

So when do you want your block to run?

ABG

yogesh kumar

Nov 26, 2019, 11:50:14 AM11/26/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
I am able to make it justify once and I attached code herewith but I have to write multiple paragraphs in a single screens and sequence is like;
1. paragraph
2. picture
3.paragraph
4. paragraph

for second paragraph, I am using another "webviewer" but it is showing a warning that is also attached herewith (named as duplicate event handler).
how can i write multiple paragraphs in justified format in single screen.
justify.JPG
duplicate event handler.JPG

ABG

Nov 26, 2019, 12:30:41 PM11/26/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
Drag the call to WebViewer2 GotoUrl  out of the second Screen7.Initialize block,
to just under the WebViewer1 GotoUrl block.

Delete the second Screen7.Initialize block.

Before you go too far with this app design,
realize that there is a small limit to how many components and screens AI2 can handle.

The fix for that is to reuse screens and components, and to pull
in data from files (not text blocks.)

Sample project:

ABG

Message has been deleted