Telling the difference between y swipes and x swipes

horsefacec...@gmail.com

May 22, 2014, 1:18:57 AM5/22/14
to mitappinv...@googlegroups.com
Below is how I have set up a way to use x and y swipes with canvas.flung.  My problem is that it seems a bit inconsistent. Sometimes what clearly seems within the parameters of a x swipe (as far as I can tell) registers as a y swipe. Anyone have any advice on how I might change the settings or a different approach I might take?

Screen Shot 2014-05-22 at 1.13.19 PM.png

Taifun

May 22, 2014, 4:20:51 PM5/22/14
to mitappinv...@googlegroups.com
see my solution here http://puravidaapps.com/snippets.php#2flung, which uses the heading property
Taifun
Message has been deleted

horsefacec...@gmail.com

May 22, 2014, 6:46:23 PM5/22/14
to mitappinv...@googlegroups.com
Thank you. I'm using your method for left/right swipes and so far its very consistent.